How to play the game...
- Collect items from around the house, anything small will do.
- Roll a dice for the price for each item
- A player shouts out if they want to buy it
- The player gives the shopkeeper 10p
- The shopkeeper can either cheat them or play fair with the change
- If the player spots that they've been cheated, they say "Cheat!" and keep the item and get their money back.
- And the winner is... not sure yet, we'll figure this out!
- Roll dice = 3
- Who wants this apple for 3p?
- I do
- Give 10p to shop keeper
- Shopkeeper gives 6p change
- Player shouts "Cheat! I should get 7p!"
- Player keeps apple and gets money back.
- Once the kids figure out how the game works let them swap roles so that each has a turn as the shopkeeper
- To start with keep prices under 10p, but as everyone gets better, use more dice and have higher prices
- See what other rules the kids suggest, and try them out.