Saturday, 27 April 2013

Getting Things Done with Smalltalk + Seaside

I've been learning Smalltalk + Seaside over the past few months, mostly because I like learning new programming languages and Smalltalk + Seaside seemed pretty different to my usual Python + Django. So I've created a simple Getting Things Done app to give me something real to play with.
It's pretty basic, but big enough (for me at least) to get a real feel for the tools. Feel free to download and play with it here: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~ericclack/GettingThingsDone
I've tried to test that I have included all required dependencies, and downloading to a fresh Seaside image seems to work, but I'm new to Smalltalk so may have missed a few things.
Have fun and let me know if you have any comments... 
-Eric.



No comments:

Post a Comment